MLB 2012 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can put all the Yankee games on there and Fox and ignore my Giants. I cringe every time the Giants are on either Fox or ESPN and I have to put up with their announcers that babble incessantly and detract from the game.

I only watch ESPN on Sunday night for baseball...often with the sound muted and listen to music while watching. Having the Extra Innings package I have really no interest in their broadcasts .

As a Mets fan, how do you think I feel? I got to put up with the Yankees all over the place. I will say that the Mets are on FOX and ESPN a lot. So would you put up with the Mets or the Yankees?

I dont watch Sunday Night Baseball anyway with the exception of the Mets and Yankees vs. RedSox. Just never got into it.

You could have the very up and down Tigers offense to deal with. :eek:
And there is no reason for them to be as bad as they are either, and you can throw the Angels in the mix.

Throughout history if you look at teams that win, they are teams that are full of complementary average to above average players. Teams full of superstars and power hitters seldom win.

And there is no reason for them to be as bad as they are either, and you can throw the Angels in the mix.

Throughout history if you look at teams that win, they are teams that are full of complementary average to above average players. Teams full of superstars and power hitters seldom win.

Tigers don't have a team full of Stars ...
They have Cabrera and Fielder offensively and Verlander Pitching wise, thats it.
I guess I should put Austin Jackson in there as well, but he's just coming into his own.

Fwiw, the Cabrera /Fielder duo haven't been the problem this year, both are having very good years.
It's the complimentary players that have not come thru.

***No-Hitter alert***

Jared Weaver tonight in Anaheim......

.......oh yeah, the game won't start for another 20 minutes. But after seeing the Red Sox starting lineup, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised! :eek:

***No-Hitter alert***

.......oh yeah, the game won't start for another 20 minutes. But after seeing the Red Sox starting lineup, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised! :eek:

Careful, I thought we'd see a stellar game from Verlander tonight too, and he's been hit continuously tonight, not much hard, but hits and runs none the less.

To make matters worse, Weaver has a mind-boggling WHIP of 0.98 (it's the end of August, for crying out loud)! The Red Sox are bringing butter knives to a gun fight tonight in Anaheim! :eek:

Thought strike zone was on Tuesday nites just turned it on and nothing there I'm dish customer with sports pack any one else out there having this problem

Yeah, I'd be careful about the Tigers and the Angels. I mean the Tigers and/or Angels can get hot at the right time. You never know. It wouldnt shock me. Remember, the Cardinals got hot at the right time and won the World Series.

Yeah, I'd be careful about the Tigers and the Angels. I mean the Tigers and/or Angels can get hot at the right time. You never know. It wouldnt shock me. Remember, the Cardinals got hot at the right time and won the World Series.

I like your thinking !

Kemp is hurt again isn't he(ran into the wall at Colorado)? Hanley Ramirez is doing okay. The Dodgers are just going through a slump. They have superstars,but they don't have a superstar with the charisma that Manny Ramirez had when he was traded to them & led them to the playoffs(then reverted back to normal Manny the next season).

BillD1984 said:
***No-Hitter alert***

ROFLMAO!

To make matters worse, Weaver has a mind-boggling WHIP of 0.98 (it's the end of August, for crying out loud)! The Red Sox are bringing butter knives to a gun fight tonight in Anaheim! :eek:

Oh yeah? Did you see how poorly the Angels played until the 9th inning? There is no way with Weaver on the mound that the Angels should have had to battle the way they did for a win last night! I know it was a nice come-from-behind win for them and Trout made history...but this team has just literally pissed away 6 weeks of the season and it will take a complete and total miracle for them to make the playoffs.:rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts