MLB 2013 Season

A-Rod will be in the lineup tomorrow night, if A-Rod appeal reporting Joel Sherman, Yankees have been told A-Rod is being suspended tmrw, but also that if he appeals Selig not using his CBA powers to keep form field

Felix Doubront has given up three or fewer runs in 15 straight starts.

"(Dubront's) current string of three-run or fewer games is the best since by a Boston pitcher since Tim Wakefield went 17 straight in 1995." - Boston Herald

Wow! He's the best since Tim "I'll-keep-taking-the-$4-million-a-year-and-keep-my-mouth-shut" Wakefield! Ever hear the phrase, "....damned with faint praise"?

"(Dubront's) current string of three-run or fewer games is the best since by a Boston pitcher since Tim Wakefield went 17 straight in 1995." - Boston Herald

Wow! He's the best since Tim "I'll-keep-taking-the-$4-million-a-year-and-keep-my-mouth-shut" Wakefield! Ever hear the phrase, "....damned with faint praise"?

Then there's the Sox four no-hitters caught by Jason Varitek (Hideo Nomo, Derek Lowe, Jon Lester and Clay Buchholz). Over that same time period, Roger Clemens, Pedro Martinez, Curt Schilling and Josh Beckett pitched for the Sox, and none of them are included in either stat. Pretty amazing if you ask me.

Don't sleep on the Atlanta Braves in the NL. They've won 9 in a row and are running away from the division like the old days.

For THEIR sake, I hope it's not anything like "the old days".

Come back when they advance past the opening round of the play-offs & tell me how good they are. They have broken my heart more than once by having the best record in the MLB & still get getting knocked out of the opening round of the play-offs. I remember when they had the best pitching in the MLB,& John Smoltz was tearing it up as their closer and.....you guessed it.

Dodgers are faking like flies again.

Ramirez injured his shoulder diving into the stands on a foul ball. He did make the catch though.

He's carried the team during this streak.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

My fantasy team hates this. He's been great since the last injury.

Come back when they advance past the opening round of the play-offs & tell me how good they are. They have broken my heart more than once by having the best record in the MLB & still get getting knocked out of the opening round of the play-offs. I remember when they had the best pitching in the MLB,& John Smoltz was tearing it up as their closer and.....you guessed it.

The offense still concerns me. Someone on ESPN said last night they are reducing their strikeouts but I don't see that. Pitching will probably be OK but, with Minor, Medlin, Wood, Beachy, and Tehran, they are all under 25 I think, you wonder how they will endure the entire season. Also, I am still not sold on their bullpen with the exception of Kimbrell and Downs. But, all of the teams have issues with one thing or another. NL is pretty wide open.

Alex Rodriguez didn't come into the US Cellular Field on the Team Bus, I know this will bug Yankees fans with Derek Jeter going on DL Alex took his spot on the roster

Bye bye ADrugs.. have a nice suspension cheater.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Who's the Dodgers best hitter? Not Piug, Gonzalez, Kemp, or Ramirez. It's Greinke. He has been batting over .400 all year and still is

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts