MLB 2015 Season

Wednesday's O's/CWS game will be closed to the public due to the riots in Baltimore. That's gonna be strange, playing in an empty stadium. But, if the Marlins can overcome it, any team can.

Also, the O's upcoming weekend series against the Rays will be played down in St Pete...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wednesday's O's/CWS game will be closed to the public due to the riots in Baltimore. That's gonna be strange, playing in an empty stadium. But, if the Marlins can overcome it, any team can.

Also, the O's upcoming weekend series against the Rays will be played down in St Pete...

Wondering if this will be shown on the local RSN's ...
I would imagine so.

Strangely, the game is going on and Fans are on the outside of the gates looking in watching the game.

Red Sox not expected to pursue Jarrod Saltalamacchia after Ryan Hanigan injury
http://www.mlbdailydish.com/2015/5/2/8536599/red-sox-jarrod-saltalamacchia-ryan-hanigan-rumors

I was originally going to post that the Red Sox should sign Saltalamacchia after Hanigan's injury,but I found this article after googling Saltalamacchia's name to make sure I spell it right. Maybe this is just a misdirection on the part of the Sox & they will trade for him.

He has been AWFUL as a Marlin.

WTF is Loria doing??! IF Jennings does not work out...can I MANAGE? I mean you might as well just pick the peanut vendor of the month and let him manage. I want to root for this team because they have damn good product...

WTF is Loria doing??! IF Jennings does not work out...can I MANAGE? I mean you might as well just pick the peanut vendor of the month and let him manage. I want to root for this team because they have damn good product...
Pirates swept the Marlins.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Pirates swept the Marlins.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

A third of the season in, and they have been swept FIVE TIMES this season going 0-17 in those sweeps. PATHETIC. Based on history, he will trade everyone at the end of the season after they finish the season with only 60 wins.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)