MLB 2015 Season

After last nights debacle, the 2015 Red Sox season is officially over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is there any way the Dodgers can take Ramirez, Sandoval and Porcello off our hands? Hell, I''d even let them have Brock Holt (although I'd hate to lose HIM) to play the role of Nick Punto!

Last edited:
I've always been a sucker for irony, and I think we may be witnessing it as soon as tomorrow. John Farrell walked away from his managers job with Toronto, when the opportunity arose to get the job he coveted here in Boston. He led the Red Sox to a championship in his first season, but it's been an unmitigated disaster ever since. I think the tipping point may have been this weekend's embarrassment to-you guessed it- the Blue Jays. May be a tad premature, but good luck in all your future endeavors, Mr. Farrell and thanks for a very memorable 2013 season!!

What do you guys think of the current scenario we have going to the MLB ASG ?

At the moment, 8 KC Royals as scheduled to START ...

Omar Infante, I like Omar, he was with the Tigers twice, but he in NOT and ALL STAR, he's hitting something slightly over .200.

When I vote, I vote normally for the best players, not ALL my favorite team.

Currently Mike Trout is the only Non Royal in the starting line up.

Now, I understand that the rules allow the fans to vote for the players, so if 9 Royals make it, so be it, maybe the AL will win it in the late innings when the rest of the star are in.

Now I know these will change as more votes come it, so some of the guys you would expect to be there will make it.

Royals 1B Eric Hosmer is have a very good season so far but has struggled of late, He's ahead of Prince Fielder who's having a very good year and Miguel Cabrera who has out hit him avg. wise by about 30 points, out HR'd him by about 7 and out rbi'd him as well, and Cabreras also a better 1Bmen in my opinion.

Cabrera is one of those people that put up numbers, never touts his own horn and just goes about his business ... and doesn't get nearly the credit he deserves.

IF these totals stand and 8 Royals start, I can see the voting changing soon, as it should seeing that MLB has decided that the game is for the WS HFA.

If that many make the All-Star game then they should do the same thing they did to the Reds in the 70's and stop it.
I hate the fact that you can vote online at all let alone 35 times. You should have to go to a game to vote.

If that many make the All-Star game then they should do the same thing they did to the Reds in the 70's and stop it.
I hate the fact that you can vote online at all let alone 35 times. You should have to go to a game to vote.
Best I remember was 6/7 Reds making it ... I remember it happening but don't remember the details, I was a huge Reds fan back then... still follow them, just not nearly as close as I do the Tigers.

What did MLB end up doing ?

Best I remember was 6/7 Reds making it ... I remember it happening but don't remember the details, I was a huge Reds fan back then... still follow them, just not nearly as close as I do the Tigers.

What did MLB end up doing ?
They took out a couple of players and replaced them with others.

Damn, A-Rod can't get any love from the NY media....

CH7-Wn2UsAA5csA.jpg

Damn, A-Rod can't get any love from the NY media....

CH7-Wn2UsAA5csA.jpg

I find the NY tabloids so hypocritical. They LOVED the coked up Mets and the 'I can buy any player I want Yankees and therefore win at all cost'...but you had a strange feeling you knew what you were getting into when they signed A-Rod. If some miracle happens and they win a World Series and he helps, the NY media would kiss his @$$ to no end. But since they have no Jeter to kiss his @$$, they have something so much better...a villain they can write about in their on back yard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)