MLB 2015 Season

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
From what I remember, his transgression was done as a manager and not a player. Maybe I am wrong, but I think his punishment, considering that, should end. The others on that list, far as I am concerned they cheated as players and I hope they never get into the Baseball HOF. One person to add to that list, Rafael Palmerio. He was a sure fire HOF player but he lied and got caught. Such a shame because those guys didn't need to cheat to reach the HOF.
Rose was a player manager until about 1987. So some of those allegations were during that time. I think he should be in the HOF too but can see why he's not. If he had just come clean back in 1989 I truly believe he would be in the HOF today. But he lied for many, many years about it

Reactions: whitewolf8214
Rose was a player manager until about 1987. So some of those allegations were during that time. I think he should be in the HOF too but can see why he's not. If he had just come clean back in 1989 I truly believe he would be in the HOF today. But he lied for many, many years about it
Had he come clean back then, no one would have believed him anyways ... they still would have continued to make it out to be that they were better than everyone else.
Rose would not have gotten in had he come clean back then ... they would have continued to make excuses to keep him out of baseball.
Just like they have for so many years .... he should have been eligible at least 15 years ago.

He would have been eligible for the HOF voting had the commish not asked the hall to change their rules when it came time for him to be eligible.

The All-Star Game is in Cincinnati this year and it's also the 40th anniversary of the greatest World Series ever played. If MLB had any theatrical sense, they would have the players from the Reds and Red Sox in some sort of pregame ceremony. Everyone thinks the intros are over and then out comes Pete Rose! How awesome would that be??!!

It would be really awesome.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Reporting to Red Sox camp today.......Little Papi

11020800_10152814421929811_973409948008613480_n.jpg

At $22+ million a year that they owe him, swallowing that much salary would be sort of stupid, don't you think?
Not really when if he hits the 660 home run mark he gets another 30 million.

There are worse people in the world than Alex Rodriguez. Sure he cheated by taking PED's & he got caught for lying about it. In his defense,he was trying to make his game better,& at least he didn't get busted for taking crack,cocaine,or any other illegal substances(as far as I know,PED's haven't officially been banned by our government,especially the DEA). I don't condone the use of PED's,but I also wouldn't be surprised if they are being used by our military to create disposable(because of the adverse affects on the body) "super soldiers."

Reactions: salsadancer7
At $22+ million a year that they owe him, swallowing that much salary would be sort of stupid, don't you think?
No he violated MLB league rules. And then he lied about it, then he is now getting away with the lie he should be banned from Baseball for life "He's a real roll model to these little league players that need some one to look up to.
I saw today that he will miss the Spring Training Opener.....what a great loss :facepalm

Sorry for the rant....I wonder if George Steinbrenner is rolling over in his Grave yet?

Last edited:
No he violated MLB league rules. And then he lied about it, then he is now getting away with the lie he should be banned from Baseball for life "He's a real roll model to these little league players that need some one to look up to.
I saw today that he will miss the Spring Training Opener.....what a great loss :facepalm

Sorry for the rant....I wonder if George Steinbrenner is rolling over in his Grave yet?
Didn't George originally sign him in NY ?

Dude. So did half of the Majors did during the late 80s through the 90s. Did you read the Mitchell report? Also, Andy Petitt..did THEY SAME as A-Rod and the Yankees are giving him a statute.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)