MLB 2015 Season

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
According to theScore:

Don Orsillo, the voice of the Boston Red Sox on the New England Sports Network for nearly a decade and a half, won't return to the broadcast booth at Fenway Park next season, sources told WEEI's Dennis and Callahan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dislike!! If they have any intentions of naming the guy that replaced Orsillo on the West Coast trip the new pbp guy.............BIG mistake!

The Mets are still flying. There has to be some serious karma that is on our side. And the Yankees/Blue Jays are in a dog fight for the AL East.

They're coming back to earth a bit now. For a while there it seemed they couldn't lose. Of course we all have memories of 07 & 08 haunting us too!!! Magic number at 6 with 11 to play. I'm running out of fingernails.

The Cubs would be tied for or the leader of EVERY other division. They have had a good year. This has been a strange year in baseball, considering that the Mets are NL East Champs is exhibit 1. The cubs are again victims of bad luck being that the three teams with the best record in the NL are all in the same division. Considering they had to play each other that is a feat. Not looking forward to facing the Dodger aces, but the Cubs and Pirates both swept us in the season series while we went 3 - 4 against the Cardinals. Still hoping the Mets can hold on to home field against the Dodgers.

Two reasons:

MLB wants the excitement of important games happening at the same time
And
All teams are on an even footing in the event travel is needed for a tie breaking game on Monday.

Reactions: Mr Tony
I think Orsillo gets something. Maybe a full time gig at TBS. Heck, maybe FOX can try hiring him. He's too good to be on the sidelines.
Don Orsillo signed a 6 year deal with the San Diego Padres, to work radio & TV next season, and to replace Dick Enberg full time on the TV side in 2017. Also, it's being reported that his salary will be more than he was making at NESN, showing he was very much in demand...

I agree ...
Only issue is they would end up moving the WS back yet another week.

What they should do is shorten the season by about 12-14 games and then make 3 game series.
You don't have to. The season ended Sunday. They could of had two games played already and today could be the third game if needed.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)