MLB 2022 Season

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Sad isn't it ...

I can't go as far as you .... IF the yankees and TB meet, I'll root for Tampa.

Fwiw, Chaim hasn't done Anything yet ...
Now if he goes out and KEEPS Bogarts and Devers, THAT will be something.

The Red Sox have won 4 World Series since 2004 under 3 different GM’s

In 2004 it was Theo Epstein, but one could argue that was Dan Duquette’s team. In 2007 that was clearly Theo’s team. In 2013 it was Ben Cherington’s team. And in 2018 it was Dave Dombrowski’s team. Three different guys- three different methods. Dombrowski would sell his soul (and the farm system) for a title at any cost. Theo built through the farm system, and added a costly free agent or two along the way. Cherington did it on the relative cheap, but at least his roster construction made sense. With Bloom, it’s hard to call a $240 million payroll “cheap”, but you have to question the allocation of those monies and the construction of the roster.

Best division ever? Could be

IMG_0182.JPG

Lets hope Story isn't hurt to badly .... he was playing very well at 2B.

Welcome back Mr. Sale ...
Nice start tonight ... 5 innings, 3 hit 0 runs.

Couldn’t really ask for anything more than what Sale gave them tonight. The Sox are getting Eovaldi and Whitlock back in NY Friday night, so things are looking up. But suddenly injuries are starting to pile up in the infield.

Couldn’t really ask for anything more than what Sale gave them tonight. The Sox are getting Eovaldi and Whitlock back in NY Friday night, so things are looking up. But suddenly injuries are starting to pile up in the infield.
And Strham just went down ... that one really looked bad, think it hit him square on the wrist.

Looks like Justin Verlander won't be pitching in the ASG next week ....
The Astros, for some reason, pushed him back in the rotation 3 days this week, so he won't start till Saturday, making it impossible for him to Start or pitch in the ASG ...

From what I heard, they didn't want his innings pitched at the half way point to be this high ... he's at 103 already (with a Tommy John Arm, hes looking very good) .... he also has 11 wins already ... you can't expect him to dominate and not pitch innings ...

I think all positive thoughts of the Sox getting back into the race, left this weekend ....Sale I think was the final blow.
Baseball is a game just like that....I understand being a diehard fan....When it goes to silly cheerleading and the season isnt half over I would think you have seen more meltdowns than big surprises?...To this day the funniest and strangest thing was the Cubs of 1969....Those fans were dancing in the streets celebrating a world series in July....And we all know how that turned out....You just never know till its over.

Baseball is a game just like that....I understand being a diehard fan....When it goes to silly cheerleading and the season isnt half over I would think you have seen more meltdowns than big surprises?...To this day the funniest and strangest thing was the Cubs of 1969....Those fans were dancing in the streets celebrating a world series in July....And we all know how that turned out....You just never know till its over.
My Other Team is doing fine still ... even though they just lost 2 of 3 to end the half.

I’m now all in on the Red Sox being deadline sellers. Too many holes and injuries to overcome. I hate to say it but trade X for a haul of prospects. Other impending free agents include JD Martinez, Nathan Eovaldi and Christian Vazquez. I’m sure each one of those could bring back a mid level prospect. If the Red Sox go 7-3 or 8-2 in their post ASB home stand and decide to be buyers, I’d also be okay with that (on the caveat they don’t give up the farm). But at this point I would much prefer they became sellers and point towards 2023. The one thing I DON’T want them to do is remain status quo. That would serve no purpose for this year OR the future.

WTF is THIS ????

IF the All Star Game goes into Extra innings, it will go to a HR Derby

The state of Baseball just keeps getting Worse and Worse.

WTF is THIS ????

So, if they can't hit the Closer or other pitchers for that matter, just wait and you can decide the ASG hitting against a Pitching Coach ... if that ....
And Players have ASG wins in thier contract bonusses ???

Why are they not putting a player on 2nd base like they do in the season ...

I can see there is NO Reason for me to watch baseball again till Thursday.

Reactions: AZ.
WTF is THIS ????

Compared to the 7 inning doubleheaders and the extra innings “Manfred Man” on second base, I think this is a great idea. The ASG is an exhibition that doesn’t need to be prolonged beyond 9 innings. I’m actually gonna root for a tie to happen. I think having a HR derby settle a tie is kind of a cool thing. If the NHL can settle meaningful regular season games with a shootout, I don’t think it’s crazy for MLB to settle an exhibition game with a HR derby. Just my opinion

Reactions: cosmo_kramer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts