MLB 2022 Season

Looks like Trevor Story will be going to the Red Sox .....
He'll play 2nd base this year ... move over to Short next year when Xander moves on.

So, we will finally hear about the sign stealing the Yankees were doing ... at the same time the Astros were being accused .... Those Damn Yankees that thought they were above the rules and could get away with it all ... in reality they did, for a few years.
And to think, the Yankees fans mercifully boo'd the Astros about sign stealing in the playoffs last year and /or the year before.

I'll be interested in see what This report has to say.

Let’s see the Mitchell Report, or the reasons why none of the Astros players were suspended. They can’t pick and choose what to release.

Let’s see the Mitchell Report, or the reasons why none of the Astros players were suspended. They can’t pick and choose what to release.
They didn't do anything to the Yankees either when it happened and I bet they won't take the harassments that the fans have given the Astros ....

They have done nothing to the Yankees and this has been known for HPOW long now ?
This will get swept under the carpet like everything the yankees do.

Is there any interest in a fantasy league this year. If we can get 8-12 interested I will start one up.

They sure gave up a great young talent to get Kimbrel, and AJ in return?.....Another see how this plays out?

I agree. Kimbrel’s best days are behind him, imo. On the surface this seems like a lopsided trade.

In my occasional J. Verlander watch ...
After being out last year with TJ surgery, he has come back very well so far this spring.
Says he needs to sharpen his command a bit, but it will come.

He will Not be the Opening day starter this year though.

As we all know, Numbers mean Nothing in the Spring, how the player says hes feeling compared to what is Normal for him IS important, and JV never has been one to exaggerate and has always been honest when asked about his pitching.

Reactions: worstman1 and AZ.