MLB 2022 Season

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Well, it looks like the Red Sox and Yankees has already been cancelled for the opener.
Guess I'll take a nap and watch the Astros at 9:30 instead ...
Tigers don't play on Thursday ???
How do you have an Opening day and NOT have all the teams playing ?

Well, it looks like the Red Sox and Yankees has already been cancelled for the opener.
Guess I'll take a nap and watch the Astros at 9:30 instead ...
Tigers don't play on Thursday ???
How do you have an Opening day and NOT have all the teams playing ?
The forecast wasn’t great. Although the worst of it is in the evening.

There’s no doubt that this team can and will rake, but the big question is pitching. Can Wacha and Hill rebound from a very shaky spring to fill the back end of the rotation? Can Whitlock, Houck and Pivetta duplicate very good years. Can Barnes rebound from a disastrous second half last season?

IMG_9076.JPG

The AL East has the potential to have many good teams this year. Many "experts" are picking 3 teams from there to make the postseason.

One scribe from CBS Sports picked 4 teams from the AL East to make the postseason. IMO, with an imbalanced schedule that will be a tough accomplishment.

So now Streaming services have screwed all of us.
I have the MLB package, should be able to get every out of market game, just like every other year.
Nope, not anymore ... I have to have APPLE TV to watch the game I want to see today.

I don't have Apple TV, nor do I want Apple TV, but I would like to watch the game I want to see. (that I pay for with my current package.

Fortunately MLB plays many many more games than the NFL and College, so missing 1 game now (a few more later in the season) I can deal with.

Reactions: AZ.
So now Streaming services have screwed all of us.
I have the MLB package, should be able to get every out of market game, just like every other year.
Nope, not anymore ... I have to have APPLE TV to watch the game I want to see today.

I don't have Apple TV, nor do I want Apple TV, but I would like to watch the game I want to see. (that I pay for with my current package.

Fortunately MLB plays many many more games than the NFL and College, so missing 1 game now (a few more later in the season) I can deal with.
Those owners were crying poor while cashing in.

I see MLB has decided to keep the STUPID .... lets quicken Extra Innings by keeping the Free runner on 2nd base rule.

This has Got to GO ...

Currently just 2022, maybe longer.

Players and owners both want it.
Thats like in OT in Football, give the team the ball in the RED Zone to start and you have at LEAST a FG regardless ... thats a GREAT advantage for a team that has struggled to move the ball.

Oh Wait, they DO, do that already.

OT needs to go back to playing the REAL game, in both sports.

I’m not exactly sure why Matt Barnes is taking up a roster spot, when there was no less than 3 times that Cora should have put him in today’s game.