MLB Blackout?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

crazywater

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 6, 2004
I am in North Carolina and the guide says these games are on, Cleveland Indians @ Texas Rangers or Detroit Tigers @ Chicago White Sox, but my channel is blacked out. Now there are two alternate channels that are both carrying the Det/Chi game, one in HD and one not. Whats going on?

On what channels are you talking about ?

MLB Network or a RSN ?

It was on MLBHD channel 213. It said it was blacked out but the game was Detroit/Chicago or Cleveland/Texas. Last time I checked I was not in the local viewing area of those teams. However the Det/Chi game was on the alternate MLB channels and I could view it there.

MLB often has two games available, but only one in any area. Assuming none of the teams is in your market, they give you the game they think you would want to watch.

MLB often has two games available, but only one in any area. Assuming none of the teams is in your market, they give you the game they think you would want to watch.

Yep but what I am saying is the MLBHD channel 213 said it was blacked out and the channel search said it was not on any other channel except it was on channel 214-1 ( or whatever it was ).

The channel search function doesn't always work the way it's supposed to.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)