MLB EI Schedule

Status
Please reply by conversation.

FlyingJ

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 19, 2005
Bexley, Ohio
Anyone know when we can expect to see at least a glimpse of the MLB EI Schedule. I know that it is notorious for being late. See it is already on my bill for this month and I ask because I get it to watch my Phillies games. (I am in Ohio) The problem is that I think Comcast has a major stake in the team and the broadcast rights with D* get funky. They are on about half as much as most of the other teams and I have no way of telling if it will be worse this year or maybe even better. Once paid I am sure I would have a hell of a time getting it off.

Once the season starts as far as I know your stuck with it. You have to cancel before the season starts. I agree the schedule should be already posted so subs can decide whether or not to subscribe. Keep checking the D* website, usually it will be posted before the season starts. If not your taking a chance like I did one year when only a handful of Yankee games were shown.

E.I. shows up in my list of stuff I subscribe to, but I haven't been billed yet.

Call Customer Retention. Be REALLY nice and tell them your sitution, but be firm and tell them you want to retain the right to cancel in case you you can't see the game and have it noted in your file. They WILL do it.

scotsmanron said:
Call Customer Retention. Be REALLY nice and tell them your sitution, but be firm and tell them you want to retain the right to cancel in case you you can't see the game and have it noted in your file. They WILL do it.
I agree, if they are not going to post a schedule before the season starts they should let you cancel within a reasonable amount of time.

That is what I'm going to do If they don't have an HD schedule up pretty soon. I want to see the Braves home games in HD. With TBS being HD they all SHOULD be but who knows?

FlyingJ said:
Anyone know when we can expect to see at least a glimpse of the MLB EI Schedule. I know that it is notorious for being late.

My neighbor called the D* 1-800-GET-SPORTS number, yesterday and was told it would be available on Monday, March 20th. It is supposed to be posted on MBL.com and also on the D* site. Guess we will have to wait for Monday to find out if it will come true.

scotsmanron said:
That is what I'm going to do If they don't have an HD schedule up pretty soon. I want to see the Braves home games in HD. With TBS being HD they all SHOULD be but who knows?

Where do you get TBS in HD??? D* has TNT but TBS?????

lou_do said:
My neighbor called the D* 1-800-GET-SPORTS number, yesterday and was told it would be available on Monday, March 20th. It is supposed to be posted on MBL.com and also on the D* site. Guess we will have to wait for Monday to find out if it will come true.

Thanks for that I will definitely look for it!

Well, it is the 20th and nothing yet. If anyone sees an update for any of the 2006 MLB EI schedule would you let me know. Thanks

Still 2005 info posted on MLB.com, D* and E* web sites. It is early in the day yet, west coasters haven't even had breakfast yet.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)