MLB Extra Innings Coming to DISH!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Then they better hurry. :D

This is the best news I have heard from Dish Network since I joined.

I'd like to be able to pay a buck or two just to watch a single game here or there, not $150 for a ton of games I have no interest in watching.

I can see myself watching plenty of games on this programming package. Its almost worth me getting a DVR for it. :D

Bill

Ha you wish. The joy of MLBEI is the ability to switch from game to game. If you want to only watch one game, MLB wants you to go here...

http://mlb.tv

The idea of watching my Mariners and switching to a Red Sox or Yankees game during the commercials is way too cool. :D

Originally Posted by mikew:There is a big difference between Out of Area and Out of Market. Even Hawaii will have blackouts on EI !

Yup, it's the reason Time Warner Cable in Hawaii doesn't offer MLBEI. All of the West Coast Teams claim Hawaii as part of their home markets, TWC already offers the Mariners, Angels and Dodgers(Dish subs: Mariners, Angels. Directv: Angels, Dodgers). Other than the D'backs, unless they are playing the West Coast teams(blackout restrictions), all the games are too early for the majority of Hawaii residents.

Here are some additional screenshots I received...

It really is coming! And remember you read it here FIRST at SatelliteGuys.US!

Attachments

• mlb1.jpg
    mlb1.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 212
  • mlb2.jpg
    mlb2.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 224
  • mlb3.jpg
    mlb3.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 218
JohnH said:
For the one in Delaware: If the game is with the Phillies forget it. Otherwise, watch it, if it is on an RSN.{/QUOTE]

I'm in Lower slower SOUTHERN delaware... out of the Philly DMA.. besides, the Red Sox only play the Phillies maybe 3 times a year with Interleague play... and then i'll get it on Comcast Sports net. it's cool, thanks.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Yankees will be part of the package, just are the Nicks which also air on YES are part of the NBA package.

The Knicks are on MSG which Dish hsa always carried (remember MSG 2 and 3?) However the Nets are on Yes. Are they on the NBA package?

My question however is that if the Yankees are carried on the MLB package, will I be able to get them locally (without YES) or will they be blacked out for me?

Whoops you are correct, the Net's not the Nicks.

And the Nets are on the NBA package.

I am assuming that the Yankee games will only be on if you have the package.

ROLLTIDE said:
Wed Nights will still be horrible

Why? From what i understand ESPN doesn't have exclusive rights to wednesday nights anymore. They still have thier games, but MLB extra innings showed Wed. night games last year on DirecTV. ESPN's only exclusive now is Sunday night. Also they better hurry with this, season is less then a month away!!

Other threads have calaimed that you still only get the games from RSns your provider carries. I have no way of verifying that.

Is it true that if you are out of the NY area, you will able to see the Yankees games? If that's true, it really sucks. A team that belongs to the local NY area not being to see them and yet the rest of the country can see them, just because this YES-E* nonsense.

I have been told once again that I am all wet. Apparently out of market subs will see the Damn Yankees but NY area fans amy not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)