MLB Extra Innings

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

lacubs

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 9, 2007
Erie, Pa
i won't probably get up for the season opener the next two morning but do we need the Extra Innings channels to get these? or will these games be unblack out on Root Sports? because the Extra Innings channels haven't download yet
thanks

The season doesn't start until next Wednesday night. There is Wednesday night baseball on ESPN next week and then most teams start their season Thursday afternoon. Any games you are seeing for this week are still spring training games.

Oh wow. I am a pretty avid baseball fan but I didn't know they were doing this.

It does kind of seem like the first game of the regular season would be nationally carried even if it was happening at 6:00am.

It does kind of seem like the first game of the regular season would be nationally carried even if it was happening at 6:00am.
i know every sports is doing this but i don't like when the NFL ,NHL,MLB take their Regular Season out of the city, stop playing in international

MLB just announced tomorrow game will be on live at 6am on the MLB NETWORK, i guess they was taking to heat about this!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts