MLB Hot Stove League 2015-16

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Baseball games are won on the field not on paper.

I agree but you also have to have the talent and the Cubs are stock piling it. I really think Epstein is brilliant. He had a plan and stuck to it and it's starting to pay off.

I hate going into any season with really high expectations because I always seem to be disappointed so I hope this team doesn't repeat the past.

I agree but you also have to have the talent and the Cubs are stock piling it. I really think Epstein is brilliant. He had a plan and stuck to it and it's starting to pay off.

I hate going into any season with really high expectations because I always seem to be disappointed so I hope this team doesn't repeat the past.
Talent is one variable but you need more than that to win it all. The most talented team does not always win.

Talent is one variable but you need more than that to win it all. The most talented team does not always win.

Exactly, and I think the Cubs have that other variable. Just look at last year, lots of young players with little experience. Should be an exciting year.

If any of you dislike the Cardinals and use Twitter, you need to follow @bestfansinbaseball This guy retweets all the stupid comments Cards fans tweet out. I can't believe how upset many of them became when Heyward signed with the Cubs. He was only there for one year and it was because of a trade. Delusional fan base.

It is a calculated risk even with the suspension factored in. They gave up very little for a potential guy that can turn their game to an 5 inning game for their starters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts