MLB Hot Stove League 2015-16

Tigers pick up Justin Upton today, 6 years and 132 M, can opt out after 2 ....

Is this a good or bad move for them have never been impressed with any of the Uptons (except KATE !)

Does he play ANY Defense at all ?

After a Horrible Season for the Tigers,I welcome this Move and Love it.Gotta Get back to the way they used to be and thats to Dominate the Division.Everybody thought the Indians would be better last season,even some picked them to make it to the Series,This will definately help them big time this upcoming season...

Now I'm reading that the Tigers were in negotiations with Upton AND Cespedes at the same time ....
I would rather have Ces, but oh well l not my money.
Ces was probably asking for more.

I have read a few articles lately that state the NL will be going to the DH and the Commissioner seems to think there is "momentum" in that direction.

I certainly hope this isn't the case and it is simply someones idea of a sick joke.

I have read a few articles lately that state the NL will be going to the DH and the Commissioner seems to think there is "momentum" in that direction.

I certainly hope this isn't the case and it is simply someones idea of a sick joke.
Unfortunately I think it will. ...
I like both games but it's time to play on even playing fields.

Jenrry Mejia must be the dumbest person on Earth or doesn't care about having a baseball career, he is first that got ban for life for PED

Looks like Pablo Sandoval hasn't exactly followed through with his offseason workouts as expected...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456150954.091846.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No discussion about the Adam/Drake LaRoche issue?

No villain here...White Sox within their rights to limit the kid's access to their workplace, LaRoche free to quit if he's not happy with the team's decision.

No discussion about the Adam/Drake LaRoche issue?

No villain here...White Sox within their rights to limit the kid's access to their workplace, LaRoche free to quit if he's not happy with the team's decision.

I suggest they trade him to Any other team, most of them have no problems with kids in the workplace.
I Know the Tigers have no issues as they have kids there everyday.
Many of these players grew up in the club houses of their Dads.

Taking a little time out from the Brussels bombing coverage to watch the exhibition game in Havana, Cuba between the Tampa Bay Rays & the Cuban national team. History being made & I have to watch it

Remember, in Spanish, the Y's are pronounced like the J's/G's in English, the J's/G's are pronounced like the H's in English, & the H's are silent. Thus you would pronounce Yasiel Puig's name, "Jasiel" Puig. The same goes with pronouncing the names of Yoenis("Joenis") Céspedes, Yunel("Junel") Escobar, & Yadier("Jadier") Molina

Taking a little time out from the Brussels bombing coverage to watch the exhibition game in Havana, Cuba between the Tampa Bay Rays & the Cuban national team. History being made & I have to watch it
Until the regime changes in Cuba, I'm not interested in any coverage there

Reactions: Hart5150

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts