Status
Please reply by conversation.

andrewj0781

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 28, 2009
Altoona, Pennsylvania, United States
Does anyone know where I can information on the blackouts? Tonight's Philly's game is blacked out but I don't like in the Philly area. My zip code is 16602 and my local RSN is Root Sports Pittsburgh ch. 659.

Does anyone know where I can information on the blackouts? Tonight's Philly's game is blacked out but I don't like in the Philly area. My zip code is 16602 and my local RSN is Root Sports Pittsburgh ch. 659.

Check 214 or 214-1. There is probably a game there. When MLB is showing more than one game, you will only get one of them, the one they think you would be more interested in. Unless one of them is your local team, there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to which game you will get.

Check 214 or 214-1. There is probably a game there. When MLB is showing more than one game, you will only get one of them, the one they think you would be more interested in. Unless one of them is your local team, there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to which game you will get.

I'm getting Baltimore and Boston. I'd rather cheer for Philly since my Bucco's on their 19 straight year of losing. I'd rather cheer for a PA team. Thanks for the help.

The games are regional. Where you are has nothing to do with blackout rules, it simply has to do with which region gets which game, similar to the Fox Saturday games.

Be fortunate you are not with Dish. If you were then you will not get any game since they do not have the alternate channel.

I'm in Southern California and I too am getting the Sox and O's on the alternate channel instead of the Cards and Phils on the main channel. I can always watch the Cards on Phils on my TV through my PS3, on my iPad, on my iPhone, or on any of my computers.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts