MLB POST SEASON 2010

giantsworldseriestrophys.jpg

This image no more

The Bronx cruse has ended the giants win the world series.

The warriors are next!!

This team is special because every one played as a group.

Can egos be in check for the 2011 season?

Claude Greiner said:
Well The Giants winning the world series was better than seeing the Yankees and Philadelphia again.

Im glad it turned out the way it did, maybe next year for my Tigers.

Well, if the Giants can win the World Series then the Lions can win a Super Bowl..............naw!

Congrats to the Giants for winning the World Series. I'm a Red Sox fan but I think it's great to see other teams win the World Series. What a wild long season it was but the best team won.

Let's not forget Zito (126 mil for 7 years) and Rowand (60 mil for 5 years). But that's American professional sports. Renteria's contract (18 mil for 2 yrs) pales in comparison to those two. His contract expires at the end of this season and there's talk in the press that he might retire. Unless.....god forbid....he gets an extension.:D

GO GIANTS! The 2010 WS Champs! Yup, you heard me.

I would like to retract my statement re: Renteria. I believe he deserves a one year contract extension.

Big day for all SF Giants fans and the great city of San Francisco and the Bay Area as a whole after the "devastating" 1989 series and the 2002 debacle. With the pitching nucleus intact, my feeling is that they will repeat in 2011! Go Gigantes!!!!

I would like to retract my statement re: Renteria. I believe he deserves a one year contract extension.

Big day for all SF Giants fans and the great city of San Francisco and the Bay Area as a whole after the "devastating" 1989 series and the 2002 debacle. With the pitching nucleus intact, my feeling is that they will repeat in 2011! Go Gigantes!!!!
Congrats to you and ALL Giants fans!! :up

With a Lincecum/Cain/Sanchez/Bumgarner rotation, it's hard to imagine SF not in the mix the next few seasons! :)

I've got a sore head but nothing can wipe the smile off of my face right now :D

This is something I did not think would happen in my lifetime and this is one of the greatest things I've seen happen in this great city

I'll be at the parade tomorrow!

I can cry I never thought the giants would ever win the world series. I had my voodoo doll out to insure the win.

Waited 56 years for this.

The giants were always my team. I Grow up in the Bronx. Whe I was six years old, my parents moved to San Francisco and the giants followed me,

Go giants go giants world series 2011!!

This sticky was alot of fun.. how long will it remain lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)