MLB POST SEASON 2010

I would hope so, seeing the NFL game has not started yet ....

What channel is that, I forgot all about it.
Just checked with both games currently now live and it is still the same

National:
1. Fox (MLB)
2. NBC (NFL)
3. FNC (Election stuff)

Pacific:
1. Fox (MLB)
2. NBC (NFL)
3. ABC (world news)

Ummm, Bill, usually it's the winner of Game 5, not 4 :)

Here's my reasoning......bear with me :) Giants win tonight: Duh!..........they're up 3-1 with two games left at home Rangers win tonight: tied 2-2 and they have Lee pitching tomorrow night (I think they win that), and go back to Frisco needing to win 1 game with momentum on their side BIG time

Sorry guys..................................I have no idea why my sentences/paragraphs aren't spaced.......................I'm typing them with spacing, but they're not showing like that..............also, I'm not able to edit.

CALIFORNIA GIANTS ... almost champs, damn they gonna get booooooooo'd big time next season at Chavez Ravine

dodger70.jpg

Something should be done about Tim McCarver and Joe Buck. I can't believe Fox can't find anyone else to announce the games . A great idea is to have one announcer from each team , one Giants announcer and one Rangers announcer. I'm sure that won't happen but it has to be better then have these two clowns every year.

Something should be done about Tim McCarver and Joe Buck. I can't believe Fox can't find anyone else to announce the games . A great idea is to have one announcer from each team , one Giants announcer and one Rangers announcer. I'm sure that won't happen but it has to be better then have these two clowns every year.
Much better than the TBS announcers, particularly Orsillo

Like if we give a damn what the Dodgers fans think. :D
Actually you do.

I used to live in NoCal. They used to spend more time bashing LA than praising SF. Seemed like all sports talk was anti-LA.

Most fans down here are indifferent to SF. I was always a Dodgers fan, but never really hated the Giants until I lived 3 years in NoCal

Much better than the TBS announcers, particularly Orsillo
Both Joe Buck and Tim McCarver make the top 10 list of the worst announcers ever on many list . They need to shake it up a bit. Both announcers are just boring. I know many who turn the sound during the games when they do the play by play.

Both Joe Buck and Tim McCarver make the top 10 list of the worst announcers ever on many list . They need to shake it up a bit. Both announcers are just boring. I know many who turn the sound during the games when they do the play by play.

Luckily I've been watching the WS without them clowns.. In HD and commercial free, Thanks to FTA

They are on my list. I liked Jack Buck better and I wasn't a big fan of his either.

Nobody is as boring as Orsillo. The dude has the most monotone voice that does not depict the atmosphere of the game at all (same tone for a dramatic play as a routine strike call)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts