MLB POST SEASON 2010

With all the talk of the Phillies "H2O" rotation, Sabathia, Lincecum, Lee, etc., It's been Matt Cain who's been the best pitcher this postseason!

He ALSO played, or should I say "Showed UP " for the Tigers, took plenty of MONEY from Mr. I while doing absolutely NOTHING.
He could NOT hit or FIELD, however he looks OK in SF.

He's done the same in SF. He just showed up for the WS but he's been a waste of money for the Giants for the last two years, well until now.

With all the talk of the Phillies "H2O" rotation, Sabathia, Lincecum, Lee, etc., It's been Matt Cain who's been the best pitcher this postseason!

For a good part of the year, Cain pitched better than Lincecum, so this really didn't surprise me.
I posted earlier that I thought the Giants had the better pitcher in game two.

He's done the same in SF. He just showed up for the WS but he's been a waste of money for the Giants for the last two years, well until now.

Let's not forget Zito (126 mil for 7 years) and Rowand (60 mil for 5 years). But that's American professional sports. Renteria's contract (18 mil for 2 yrs) pales in comparison to those two. His contract expires at the end of this season and there's talk in the press that he might retire. Unless.....god forbid....he gets an extension.:D

GO GIANTS! The 2010 WS Champs! Yup, you heard me.

Saturday's World Series Game 3- (Giants lead series,2-0)

Giants (Sanchez) at Rangers (Lewis)- 6:57pm ET

If the Giants should win the series, I'm just a bit concerned that a small percentage of weirdos will spoil what may otherwise be a wonderful family celebration in this straight-laced conservative city. Hopefully, we will never witness acts of debauchery and other shenanigans paraded down Market Street. :rolleyes:

Seriously, I'm wondering if the Rangers can pick themselves up, dust themselves off, and put up a fight back in Arlington. They did a great job after losing Game 1 at home to the Yankees. We shall see...

Sunday's World Series- Game 4 on FOX (Giants lead series, 2-1)Giants (Bumgarner) at Rangers (Hunter)- 8:20pm ET

Sunday's World Series- Game 4 on FOX (Giants lead series, 2-1)Giants (Bumgarner) at Rangers (Hunter)- 8:20pm ET

Which gets better ratings ?
World series game 4 or the Steeler's and Saints ???

There was a time when the NFL would have NOT scheduled a game on a Sunday night when the WS was on.

Which Fox executive thought it would be smart to use a commentator you cannot understand?

I did not make out one word Ozzy used

Which gets better ratings ?
World series game 4 or the Steeler's and Saints ???

There was a time when the NFL would have NOT scheduled a game on a Sunday night when the WS was on.
Being the Steeler's and the champs vs two teams that few outside of those respective cities care about, I would say the NFL.

If it was the Yankees and Dodgers, or the Yankees/Red Sox and anyone else, then I would say MLB

If you have DirecTV, you can see which is more popular among Direct viewers. Just use the What is Hot App or hit the Active button and both will give you a list of the most viewed programs at that time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)