MLB POST SEASON 2010

Damn good pitching match-up. Should be a very low scoring game. Although both pitchers have had a stretch of poor performances during this year.
It seems like every night, we've had a great pitching matchup.

It brings me back to '86, when we had such matchups as Dwight Gooden-Mike Scott, Roger Clemens-Mike Witt and Gooden-Clemens.

So much for this game being a pitching dual. Both starting pitchers stunk it up. The difference in the game so far is Texas bullpen has stunk it up more than SFs bullpen

Thursday's World Series Game 2 on FOX (Giants lead series, 1-0)

Rangers (Wilson) at Giants (Cain)- 7:57pm ET

Although last night's predicted pitchers duel (predicted by just about everyone) turned out to be a slug-fest, I do have a feeling that tonight's game will be a pitching duel (although I was wrong yesterday)

Another problem with playing the WS this late. It does not rain in CA at all (pretty much at all) during the summer and pretty much see no rain at all for 8 months. November is the time when the rainy season starts. During those 4 months, CA receives just about as much rain or more than any other part of the country.

They may just dodge this rain though. Looking at the current models, it appears that most of the rain from this storm on Thursday is supposed to move into Central and Southern California on Friday with SF just being on the extreme northern end
Athough I am bad a predicting outcomes of games, I am pretty good at predicting weather, or at least interpreting the weather models. What I said what happened is happening. The band of rain well north of SF is not moving off the coast as the storm cuts off and moves Southward. It will be tomorrow when the rain hits mainly central and southern CA with SF being right on the northern end of the rain band.

I will predict that the announcers will say something about the possibility of rain, but the rain will not fall during the game at all (or at least nothing that will stop it). Most of the rain will fall tomorrow morning

Unfriken believeable ... 2 bases loaded walks and it all started with 2 outs, then a hit to bring in 2 more, all with 2 outs.
Texas is playing horrible, plain and simple.

Unfriken believeable ... 2 bases loaded walks and it all started with 2 outs, then a hit to bring in 2 more, all with 2 outs.
Texas is playing horrible, plain and simple.
It actually was a pitching duel with the exception of one inning

Giants in four it is in the stars

We'll see what the Rangers can muster when they're back in Arlington. Still, things are looking good for the Giants.

We'll see .... I don't care one way or the other, but, how often are we saying that one team is dominating the other nas then after the set of games at the other park, it's all tied up again ?

While still watching the WS, I find that 2 former Toledo Mud Hens are playing for the Giants, Cody Ross and Andres Torres, Yeah guys !

Torres was up with the Tigers for a while, didn't do a whole lot, but had lots of speed, I'm glad he caught on with someone :up

However, I cannot believe that any team with Rentaria can possibly be in the WS.

He ALSO played, or should I say "Showed UP " for the Tigers, took plenty of MONEY from Mr. I while doing absolutely NOTHING.
He could NOT hit or FIELD, however he looks OK in SF.

Classic case of DOGGING it for years in Detroit while giving your all elsewhere, Mr. Rentaria, your PATHETIC ...

This applies more in basketball and hockey than in baseball, but I always believe first blood has not been drawn until the road team has won a game. So far the Giants have held serve, now it's up to the Rangers.

Sandra

However, I cannot believe that any team with Rentaria can possibly be in the WS.

He ALSO played, or should I say "Showed UP " for the Tigers, took plenty of MONEY from Mr. I while doing absolutely NOTHING.
He could NOT hit or FIELD, however he looks OK in SF.

Classic case of DOGGING it for years in Detroit while giving your all elsewhere, Mr. Rentaria, your PATHETIC ...

Red Sox fans feel the same way after his one year (2005) in Boston. "Rent-A-Wreck" couldn't leave soon enough!