Modem Reboots and Phone OUtages

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

homer2000

Original poster
Jan 14, 2012
Central Florida
Over the past month, I have been experiencing random outages. My main line has been replaced (over the holiday weekend), so I now have a new cable from house to box. The signal strength has been tested, and all checked out normally, but this past week, it has gotten really bad. While talking to my wife on the way home from work, our conversation is dropped 2-3 times, and in the morning (when I spend most of my time online), I get random internet outages. When it goes out, and I look at the modem, all the lights are blinking, and then I connect again.

Any help would be appreciated.

Please PM me your modem MAC address or IP address and I'll take a look first thing in the morning and reply back to you.

I am sorry I haven't been back for a while, but work has been rough lately.

I have to say, BHNtechXpert is awesome. A tech came out to the house, tested the signal from box to modem and discovered a drop in signal from the connector at the house, to the modem. He replaced the only splitter I had and all the connectors. I am now back in business. No more TV pixelation, no more modem reboots.

Thanks a million.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts