GEOSATpro Monday-Friday timer & 30 second skip? When?

primestar31

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 15, 2005
Beta Omicron Delta III
Are there plans to finally activate the 30 second skip in dvr mode?

How about adding the Monday-Friday timer choice? Without that, it causes unnecessary timer recordings and errors when trying to set other timer settings on weekends that interfere when they shouldn't.

It seems to me I've heard the term: "The squeaky-wheel gets the grease" from you more than once, so I'm squeeking again! lol.

I really, really want these two options added soonest, and there's been about 5 firmwares released without them since I first asked.

Thanks!

Doubt that I have suggested anything regarding a squeaky wheel getting any positive attention. You may actually find the inverse applies! :D

The DVR playback jump is on a short list as it is already supported in the DVR setup menu and was working in beta. Hoped it could have been addressed earlier, but updates for key operational concerns were more important.

M-F timers may be impossible to implement on this chipset due to the way the calendars are built. Not sure if this timer setting will ever be available.

We are getting close to another firmware release. Had two major firmware updates last month, so decided to work on completing a list before the next release.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)