Monk

Max Fisher

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 23, 2007
Anyone been tuning in to Monk? It just started back up last Friday. They have another new one on tonight starring Bradley Whitford. BTW it's looking great on HD. I'm glad Comcast finally gave me USA- HD, good stuff.

Slowly going downhill over the past couple of years, as is typical for a show like this that has been going for so long.

It is hard for them to come up with new ideas, without doing the same thing over and over.

Like other people, we continue to watch because it has been a family favorite.

I think they should pull the plug soon, with Monk confronting Trudy's killer at the end, and finish while it is still reasonably good...

Yes it is past time for Monk to be over. I end up fast forwarding/skipping a lot in the episodes now since it is just too predictable and not that funny any more.

did anyone check out last weeks episode? I thought it was pretty good... tons of cameos... Bradley Whitford and the wife from that short lived series on HBO, Lucky Louie. Anyways it was pretty funny Monk was in a wheel chair for the entire episode.

I thought that episode was a scream last week. All the effort to get him to the door step only to find no one answering the door. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)