Monsters-HD: Ginger Snaps II: Unleashed 2:30pm & 11pm EST

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
This movie premiered in Monsters-HD before it made it to the canadian theater. I thought it was an excellent movie.

Ginger Snaps II: Unleashed (2004, Horror)

B0001EFV7M.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Summary: BRIGITTE isnt spelt with a d!!!!!phew,well got that out of my system.
I wrote the first review for this on amazon.co.uk, so i thought id write one here too.After a loooong wait and many updates to my Ginger Snaps fansite (www.baileydowns.com) i saw this movie and it really blew me away,i was expecting(and hoping) for the same feel as the first movie,we do not get this though,Ginger Snaps has evolved into something way bigger and better, the feel of the movie is much darker.The new characters,however small some parts may be all add to the tension and humour of the film,i just have to mention GHOST! even if you hated the first movie and the characters Ghost alone is worth watching this movie,orrrrr she so cute! she gives so many laughs,shes smart and stupid at the same time,and her serious yet sarcasticly sounding comments like "when you close your eyes is it hell you see?" are dvd pausing, cant stop laughing moments.The ending is in the same form as the first,the final struggle for your fate,i was not expecting an ending similar to the first,and it wasnt, but it was not what i was expecting either,anyone who tells you they predicted the ending before the last 15 minutes are TOTAL LIARS!despite the ending being hinted at through the entire film (you notice the second time you watch it) it is impossible to predict, its a real tear festering kick in the face, but thats what i loved about the first.DVD includes lots of behind the scenes footage,and stuff on special effects,visual effects, it includes pages from brigittes diary,some of ghosts artwork,the trailer for Ginger Snaps Back,a commentary,ginger snaps 2 tv spots and trailer,cast audition tapes,storyboards and deleted scenes!(nearly all of 'Alice's' scenes were cut), and on the audition tapes you see many scenes that didnt even get filmed,one where brigitte wakes up in rehab and Ghost tells her shes at a body farm and they are going to harvest her limbs,great stuff.BUY THIS MOVIE! dont even think about it, click buy now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts