Monsters HD: Monsterama : Playboy's Hugh Hefner/ Painted Girls 5:45am ET

It was Ok but im not sure it was worth staying up for. Stay up till 1:15 in the morning to see something thats over by 1:35? geez

vurbano said:
It was Ok but im not sure it was worth staying up for. Stay up till 1:15 in the morning to see something thats over by 1:35? geez

I record it them. Loved the last 15minutes where the woman painted their bodies. That was art!

This was hot, I wish I would have caught it live, I recorded it and watched it later. This is one reason I'm glad I'm on the West coast, it comes on much earlier.

There's another one on tonight at 9:15 PST. Hey, that's right now for you Easterners.

jagouar said:
This must be a first.... no PQ compaints in one of your posts.. ;)

I expected to see your review on the show PQ wise when I saw you had the last post.
Actually, the show last night was riddled with pixelation but I caught the entire hour and a half tonight and it was just about perfect. :D Even the strobe lights held tight, that was a major accomplishment for Voom. This show was pure eye candy at it's best. ;)

They have already been runining in it snd it shows a massive two sets of tits. Wow! It is interesting though as it shows what goes into one extremly elaborate Haunted House. Just don't watch it to see tons of T&A.

I have it burned to DVD already. I don't know why they call it a Premier since it's already aired 2 or 3 times.

speedyray said:
They have already been runining in it snd it shows a massive two sets of tits. Wow! It is interesting though as it shows what goes into one extremly elaborate Haunted House. Just don't watch it to see tons of T&A.

I don't know what size TV you have but Darrell and I might use the word enormous on our screens, Whens that on again, or can I borrow your DVD Darrell?

ptech said:
I don't know what size TV you have but Darrell and I might use the word enormous on our screens, Whens that on again, or can I borrow your DVD Darrell?
I'll be recording it again on the 28th, anyone who wants a copy, PM me, I only charge $1 + shipping and that includes a slim jewelcase. Recorded in XP speed, this looks great even on my screen, and enormous barely begins to describe it. :D

I tried recording this show the other night and something really weird happened, about 10 minutes into the show, there was a long black space and then the channel changed or another show was put on the air so I missed that one.

DarrellP said:
I'll be recording it again on the 28th, anyone who wants a copy, PM me, I only charge $1 + shipping and that includes a slim jewelcase. Recorded in XP speed, this looks great even on my screen, and enormous barely begins to describe it. :D

I tried recording this show the other night and something really weird happened, about 10 minutes into the show, there was a long black space and then the channel changed or another show was put on the air so I missed that one.

Wow! Count me in! I couldnt justify the expense of Voom just for PlayboyHD.

StevenD, or anyone else wanting this, PM me or you will not get a copy. Leave me your full name, mailing address and method of payment, I do use Paypal.

This show was not on PlayboyHD, it was a Monsterama show produced for MonstersHD, hosted by Elvira. It's great, they show 5 or 6 models getting body painted and they leave NOTHING out. Imagine the "upskirt" shot on an 8' wide screen. ;-)

DarrellP said:
It's great, they show 5 or 6 models getting body painted and they leave NOTHING out. Imagine the "upskirt" shot on an 8' wide screen. ;-)

"Attack of the Giant Cootchie!!!" :)

I was wishing for this sh!t way back when in that Daryll Hanna flick where she was like 30 feet tall!!

00001664.gif
jerkoff.gif
:yes :yes
jizzin.gif

DarrellP said:
StevenD, or anyone else wanting this, PM me or you will not get a copy. Leave me your full name, mailing address and method of payment, I do use Paypal.

This show was not on PlayboyHD, it was a Monsterama show produced for MonstersHD, hosted by Elvira. It's great, they show 5 or 6 models getting body painted and they leave NOTHING out. Imagine the "upskirt" shot on an 8' wide screen. ;-)

Ok, now you got me interested but I will pay you in person when you deliver that DVD. My screen measures 11' 4" Diagonally so they will be about two feet larger on my screen :D

As far as Ronalds comment "Attack of the Giant Cootchie!!!" that thing could swallow you on mine or Darrell's screen. This thread is going really far south, no pun intended.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)