Monsters HD: Monsterama : Playboy's Hugh Hefner/ Painted Girls 5:45am ET

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
ROTFLMAO So how many orders have you received?

DarrellP has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

Well, I tried to get on the list.

DarrellP said:
I'll be recording it again on the 28th, anyone who wants a copy, PM me, I only charge $1 + shipping and that includes a slim jewelcase. Recorded in XP speed, this looks great even on my screen, and enormous barely begins to describe it. :D

I tried recording this show the other night and something really weird happened, about 10 minutes into the show, there was a long black space and then the channel changed or another show was put on the air so I missed that one.

I have a DVD recorder but can't find the show on the Zap2It program guide. What is the date and time and running time?

Thanks.

Guys, I cleaned out my Mail box, so let em rip. I didn't realize that sent mail counted toward the total. The show airs on Thursday April 28th at Midnite EST.

Go Here for the Voom listings:

http://tvlistings4.zap2it.com/cabdbs/grid.asp?partner_id=cabdbs

SHOW TITLE: Monsterama
EPISODE: Playboy Halloween Spooktacular
CATEGORY:
SYNOPSIS: Produced in HDTV/Dolby Ditigal.
LENGTH: Minutes
NOTES: English

No. Unless Adelphia picks up this channel. ;)

Does your DVR tune in an analog channel OTA? What I've done before with my Dish 6000 to watch my old 501 PVR from the other room, I ran a coax from the PVR in the other room into the 6000 and tuned the 6000 to channel 3 and watched the shows that way.

You could try running the coax output from the Voom box into your HD DVR and see if you can tune it to channel 3 and see your Voom signal. It won't be HD, but at least you'll be able to record it as if it were an OTA channel.

If that doesn't work, PM me and I'll put you on the list of people who want a DVD of this show.

thanks for the suggestion. I'll give it a try and it it doesn't work, I'll pm you. I don't think this dvr tunes anything ota, but I'll look at it when I get home.

Wow, it is scheduled for 3:00 AM Eastern of the really early morning hours of Sunday, May 15.

Is this the show with the goods?

I thought that program was called Ghouls Gone Wild?

Did everyone get a copy that wanted one? I saved it to a DVD-RAM so I can easily copy it back to the hard drive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)