More Changes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am amazed at how far the site has come since Monday. WTG Scott.:bow Fantastic job.:clapping

I will need to show my 10 year old granddaughter the Minecraft option in AD Styler. She will be instantly impressed with SatelliteGuys! The site looked good yesterday. It looks even better today.

adstyler.jpg

So far I've really enjoyed the new site. I think everything looks and functions great. Not why anyone would dislike it.

That's better. Now there is a lot of blue space and not white space. ;) I'm going to increase the font size and see if that helps. Ah... I can't find the font size setting. :(

That's better. Now there is a lot of blue space and not white space. ;) I'm going to increase the font size and see if that helps. Ah... I can't find the font size setting. :(

I told you that you would like it!

Another suggestion..

I see the "Respect The Site & Staff" message on the bottom that tells people to turn off their Ad Block software, which I understand, but wouldn't that be a good place to add "Alternatively, you can help the site even more by becoming a pub member and get even MORE ads removed and get access to exclusive content!" or something along those lines? It also seems that it's hard to find stuff about becoming a Pub Member on the new site. It appears the page to become a Pub Member is a little borked. In addition, you may want to point out that Ad Blocking blocks some actual content. If you post Amazon links, the actual product comes up. If you have an Ad Blocker on you can't see it. I found that out the hard way.

Hold Control and click refresh. Looks like the CSS for the Homepage got messed up somewhere.

Ok, Tried that and didn´t work, but I noticed more erros on IE, with other pages.
Having said that, whatever that glitch is, it seems to be on my end, and it won´t stop me from enjoying the great job you´ve done on the new look. It runs smoothly on Google Chrome and that´s what I´m gonna use now.

Okay, ... I'm using an Apple IPAD3 and am waiting for a new APP as the old one is dated April 14, 2014 which is not yet revised right? I'm using the Tapatalk APP to access Satelliteguys, but I don't really like it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yup still waiting. It's in Apples hands.

Although the site looks good in Safari on the iPhone and iPad. :)

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I have seen a lot of improvement on this site since I seen the first preview and it looks really good. I like XEN more than vBulletin. I see some additional features not seen in vBulletin. I also like how it goes to the first unread post first automatically. That saves me the hassle of having to click the little dot to the left of each thread, it does it for me now. The avatars are a lot better too. I can tell that XEN has a lot more to offer.

Reactions: TheKrell
Just a few differences here and there.I did prefer quote to insert,also does VB have a patent on PM?Prefer Pm to conversation.Certainly got the hang of it now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)