More HD programming form DIRECTV

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Barneypoo69 said:
Just checked channel 94............program not avalible in your are....thanks for nothing..... :no

Barney

Yea, I'm starting to get really tired of D* putting up these 'special event' HD programs in the 90's that most folks can't get and then saying no bandwidth to add an ESPN2-HD or a TNT-HD.

uhh there is no bandwidth.

by showing YES-HD, they have to compress some of there channels even more. And since this is only temporary for the games, it's acceptable to D*. They couldn't do this compression for a 24/7 HD channel

BFG said:
uhh there is no bandwidth.

by showing YES-HD, they have to compress some of there channels even more. And since this is only temporary for the games, it's acceptable to D*. They couldn't do this compression for a 24/7 HD channel

Yes BFG we know, no please go back to watching your E* set up.

Sean Mota said:
Good News for NYorkers and D* users... I will have to re-think this one very hard... D* may win me over. Hey, I need a D* dish capable of watching HD D*. Where I can I get this for a fair price? I have the HD receiver already. Anyone willing to give me some advice or PM? Thanks.

sean ill send it to you free, a brand new phase 3

please tell me where to send it, i mean it , ill even pay the ups fee

hell i ll come and install it, and you all saw this, im on the record, ill take down ergens junk and install a REAL dbs system

dragon

I got nothing as well. For the games on channel 94, the first 3 seconds of programming comes up and it says "Yes Network HD" then it goes to "program not available in your area" (because it's on NESN). Same for the Yankees-Orioles game however, which should be available in my area (Boston). I have both the HD package and the MLB package. Called DirecTV and they had no information. They said "maybe it's a test channel and it will be live soon". Anyone have any more info?

Status
Please reply by conversation.