More humor, this time from the folks at Gizmodo

I read it three times, and was crying by the time I was done, laughing so hard. They nailed so much, nerds, Amazon, Apple, Google, Microsoft, everybody else.

And I wonder if you could buy blow from Amazon. :D

Not exactly Android lovers, are they? Especially liked the "Nerds." :haha

MY favorite was the amazon one.

"Amazon
The only thing I haven't purchased from Amazon Prime is a house. And blow. But using your video or music or apps service is like hunting through a bag of dicks for the movie I want to watch. Hire like a designer, or six." :)

Gizmodo said:
Apple
But I promise that you can be 20 percent less of a dick and still make great, beautifully designed products.
Gizmodo said:
Apple Press
Congrats! Your company won. You are correct, like you always predicted you would be. You can be less of a smug dick now too.
This is so true. This actually turns many people off
Gizmodo said:
Nerds
You know more about technology than anybody else, and anybody who knows less than you is a total dipshit.
I would change this to say they are NOT total dipshits. Often those not so techy get humiliated, mostly on forums, and bullied by the nerds. I guess hiding under anonymity is an easy way to get back at those that picked on them when they were in school? You see a lot of cyber bullying mostly on sites that cater to hacking, such as iClarified and DevTeam (they probably still hurt inside, or outside ;))

The List of the New Features on iOS 5

Android app usage

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts