More questions (sorry)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
My install is scheduled with a local installer for the 14th (soonest I could get. They have a sudden influx of "switchers" lately... hehehe), but I haven't signed anything yet. The local installer will be setting up my account. He'll call me with an account number before they activate me so I can log on to DirecTV and do the rebate forms. He said to fill them out before activation and they'll almost always show up right on the first bill.

Wow... that's awesome. If it works, you just saved me another $100 :)

I just called their customer service number and stated that I had dicussed DirecTV paying the cancellation fee before I signed up, but then never got any information on how to get it paid for after installation. He told me to hold, and came back saying no problem and said to fax the final bill from Dish Network to that number I posted along with my name and account number and it would be taken care of. I haven't actually done it yet since I don't have my final bill yet, so I should have held off the :up. But according to the always knowing CSR, it should be no problem...we will see.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)