Motor

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Galaxy 3C is not indicating that it is a C-Band only satellite. It is a C and KU satellite located at 95W. Make sure that you are using an active TP Frequency to locate the satellite. 12.050GHz/ HorizontalPolarity/20000 Symbol Rate is a very strong Frequency and you should have no problem locking on.

The problem is that I can't get Galaxy3c or any Satellite that ends with "c".

Ok , I got it . The reason you cannot get the satellites that end in " C " is that since they are C-band the LNB setting on the menu of your SAMSUNG is probably set for a C-band LNB , so if you were to change the value by toggling thru Standard Ku or Universal Ku and saving, you then could perform a blindscan as long as the Satellite transmits in Ku.

Brasilsat will not work, but there are others ( see Lyngsat ) that transmit both C/Ku , and sometimes the STB Set Top Box ( Receiver) has a incomplete satellite list in the menu, so if a Ku sat is missing but you do have it as a C-band sat you just change the LNB setting and scan the sat as Ku.

I assumed you were looking for Brazilian programming , there are 2 new channels from Brazil not listed on Lyngsat that I just found and cannot be listed in open area, if you need the info PM me.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts