Motorized Dish

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I am using the 922 and the numbers seem to have me locked out. I have read and read, tried many different things but the dish will not move even under installation. It is set on 5000 and everything I do will not let the dish move under any circumstances. I have tried out the dish with another receiver and it will operate. Something I am doing is not helping the situation. I really want to use the 922 as it is a better receiver. I would appreciate feedback---please.

Do you have the actuator sensor wires connected to the gnd and pulse screws on the back of the unit? When you're at the set limits menu, select the east or west numbers and hit the left or right arrow to move the dish, do you hear the relay clicking in the 922 that's sending power to the actuator? If you are hearing the relay clicking, can you measure the voltage output at the actuator connector on the back of the unit? You said the dish moves ok with other receivers so if there's power going to the actuator and the sensor wires are hooked up correctly, I'm not sure what else could be setup wrong.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)