Movie sales numbers question

SatinKzo

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 22, 2004
Louisiana
Since the $399 PS3 is coming out with Spiderman 3 included this week I was wondering if movies sales numbers are affected by bundled movies?

Since the $399 PS3 is coming out with Spiderman 3 included this week I was wondering if movies sales numbers are affected by bundled movies?

They didn't count the 500,000 copies of "Talladega Nights" that were included with the PS3 launch.

The difference, I would assume, is that you're still buying/getting two separate SKU's, as opposed to the bundles with the systems, which probably wouldn't show up on a system anywhere...
Well then to get an accurate number of movies actually sold then you shouldnt count either. Infact they should be reporting dollars not the number of movies. That would end all of the debate and distorted numbers.

Well then to get an accurate number of movies actually sold then you shouldnt count either. Infact they should be reporting dollars not the number of movies. That would end all of the debate and distorted numbers.

I wasn't saying it's right... just saying that's why I think they don't show up in the numbers...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts