Moving after October 6th?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

300 SPARTANS

Original poster
Sep 29, 2010
Lansing
Hello to all. I'm very new to this forum, just joined today. I have checked numberous topics, but haven't seen anything on this. I'm moving to a new home in about a month, just closed on my new house, however, I was looking forward to getting the Premier package free for 5 months with the purchase of nfl sunday ticket, but I'm not sure if this is offered after October 6th, when the promotion ends, or if there is a new promotion for moving that starts up afterthe 6th?

Hello to all. I'm very new to this forum, just joined today. I have checked numberous topics, but haven't seen anything on this. I'm moving to a new home in about a month, just closed on my new house, however, I was looking forward to getting the Premier package free for 5 months with the purchase of nfl sunday ticket, but I'm not sure if this is offered after October 6th, when the promotion ends, or if there is a new promotion for moving that starts up afterthe 6th?

Have you tried calling Directv and asking them?

Go ahead and call them and set it up, you should be fine as long as they don't give you a installation date earlier than that.
Order the package you want now or soon and that way it's on file.

Yeah, so i called direct tv. In order to get the 5 months free of Premier, i couldn't have the Premier package already active. So i went ahead and downgraded to Choice Ultimate and i'm going to call back tomorrow and try it again.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)