Moving to Chatanooga, TN

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

SATisfied

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 22, 2006
Lineboro, MD
Well guys, I sold my house in Lineboro MD and am moving to Chatanooga TN to be closer to grandkids and my parents. I left my dish with the qph-031 lnb along with my original stb ( Captive Works 600s). I did however, take the Coolsat 5k with me. I will someday get back into the hobby when I establish a home base. Thanks for all the help and info since I got started in March of 2006 . I will still be on here checking out the latest news.

hey you can go swing by the Luken facility (home of RTV, PBJ, Tuff etc) :)
They're in Chattanooga

Yeah, tripinva here on Sat Guyhs lives there now and works for Luken. I think he took a job with them about 6 months ago and moved there then.

Well now you will about 1 hour and 45 mins from me. We went over in March to go to their aquarium. The aquarium is real nice there.

Hurry! Riverbend Festival 2012 starts Friday, and goes through the following weekend, big hoe-down and live music most every night. If'n it don't get so hot next week I may trek up there, haven't been in years.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts