MPLS Locals in HD

Ltrain23

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 8, 2012
MN
I just had a Hopper installed on Saturday, and while I was setting up my custom guide, I noticed that there were two new HD channels I could watch... The CW on 23, and KTCI on 17. However, I am not able to add them to my custom guide. They are selectable, but they don't show up when I go back to the guide. The SD versions of those channels do, but not the HD. I'm not at home right now, so I can't check to see if the HD versions show up in the "My Channels" guide. They do appear on my Dish Anywhere guide, so I'm assuming they do. If that's the case... why won't they show up in my custom guide??

I assume you are on Western Arc (110/119/129)?
Reason I say that is on Eastern Arc if a HD local channel is added the SD channel goes bye bye ;)

Both KTCI (2-3 but Dish uses the old analog 17 spot) and WUCW 23 were added in HD on 1/17 so you should be able to add them to the favorites list

I went home last night and checked this out. The CW works fine now - I can add it to the guide, it shows up in all the other guides, yada yada yada. KTCI is still having issues with the HD not showing up in my custom guide. We don't watch it very often, so it's not a big deal, but it would be nice to add it to my list.

Ice - Yes, I'm on Western Arc.

Also adding... man, I love Autohop. Now if FX and AMC would get on board, I would never have to watch another prime-time commercial again. PTAT, HBO, SHO, and those two are a large majority of my viewing. (Live sports obviously excluded)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)