MRV Problem! It's disappeared!

suspendmix

Original poster
Mar 27, 2008
Hello all!

Just wondering if anyone else here experienced this problem. I have the H20-100 receiver that had MRV from one of the first release dates. I accidently DLed CE release that didn't have MRV and thus had to re-install it during the CE release 1/06. It was working fine through the week until Sunday, 1/19 when it gave me 2 error messages and then the option to select my DVR to utilize MRV from the LIST button no longer appeared, it would just lead to the To Do List. The network is working fine as the H20-100 does connect to the internet and it still shows ON for MRV function in MISC Options part of the menu but I just can't get MRV up at all. The DVR also shows that it is connected to the network and my in home network seems fine. I am able to still stream video and audio media from my TVERSITY server (computer) to the H20-100 but again, no MRV ability any more. Has anyone experieced this so far and is there is fix? I've tried resetting it several times to no avail. Thanks for anyone input!:confused:

Got it back after a few days, seems like there was a glitch/error on the HR21 so the H21 wasn't able to see the DVR. Just did a simple restart of the HR21 and it showed up again on my network!

Hello all!

Just wondering if anyone else here experienced this problem. I have the H20-100 receiver that had MRV from one of the first release dates. I accidently DLed CE release that didn't have MRV and thus had to re-install it during the CE release 1/06. It was working fine through the week until Sunday, 1/19 when it gave me 2 error messages and then the option to select my DVR to utilize MRV from the LIST button no longer appeared, it would just lead to the To Do List. The network is working fine as the H20-100 does connect to the internet and it still shows ON for MRV function in MISC Options part of the menu but I just can't get MRV up at all. The DVR also shows that it is connected to the network and my in home network seems fine. I am able to still stream video and audio media from my TVERSITY server (computer) to the H20-100 but again, no MRV ability any more. Has anyone experieced this so far and is there is fix? I've tried resetting it several times to no avail. Thanks for anyone input!:confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)