MSGHD Error 721

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

cjwct

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 2, 2006
Glastonbury, CT
I just got home, tryied to turn Rangers game on (MSGHD) and got a 721 error .... huh??? It's a channel I get and there are no problems with any other channels. Additionally, my 721 error which I experienced months ago, was corrected. I am puzzled.

Look behind the smart card door, should be a red button. Press it. If your receiver does not have a red button, unplug it for 30 seconds.

If your still seeing this error....call Directv. I have heard of some VERY rare instances of the access card becoming corrupted, and it would not allow you to view anything.

I had error on my rsns since last fridays ce and did reboot and it worked but had it agin last night and did reboot and fixed it :)

Uggggh did a reboot and called svc ... incompetent guy in Oregon tried to convince me that I did not have channel/package ... then I had a signal loss ... still no channel ... this stinks :-( :-( :-(

Or you can just send a refresh to your receivers (under your online account) and that will probably fix it. You won't even have to reboot the receiver!

Uggggh did a reboot and called svc ... incompetent guy in Oregon tried to convince me that I did not have channel/package ... then I had a signal loss ... still no channel ... this stinks :-( :-( :-(

Call them back. Not every CSR knows that they are talking about. I have called D* 3-4 times to get something fixed.

coinmaster32 said:
Call them back. Not every CSR knows that they are talking about. I have called D* 3-4 times to get something fixed.

Tired ... guess i'll try tomorrow ... frustrating to say the least :-( ... after confirming I had channel then said its probably blacked out ... really???? Can you buy a clue Mr. CSR???

Why why why why are NY Rangers games blacked out on MSG in Central Connecticut??? I get all the Mets games on SNY ... wtf????

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts