MSGHD Error 721

Status
Please reply by conversation.

cjwct

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 2, 2006
Glastonbury, CT
I just got home, tryied to turn Rangers game on (MSGHD) and got a 721 error .... huh??? It's a channel I get and there are no problems with any other channels. Additionally, my 721 error which I experienced months ago, was corrected. I am puzzled.

Look behind the smart card door, should be a red button. Press it. If your receiver does not have a red button, unplug it for 30 seconds.

If your still seeing this error....call Directv. I have heard of some VERY rare instances of the access card becoming corrupted, and it would not allow you to view anything.

I had error on my rsns since last fridays ce and did reboot and it worked but had it agin last night and did reboot and fixed it :)

Uggggh did a reboot and called svc ... incompetent guy in Oregon tried to convince me that I did not have channel/package ... then I had a signal loss ... still no channel ... this stinks :-( :-( :-(

Or you can just send a refresh to your receivers (under your online account) and that will probably fix it. You won't even have to reboot the receiver!

Uggggh did a reboot and called svc ... incompetent guy in Oregon tried to convince me that I did not have channel/package ... then I had a signal loss ... still no channel ... this stinks :-( :-( :-(

Call them back. Not every CSR knows that they are talking about. I have called D* 3-4 times to get something fixed.

coinmaster32 said:
Call them back. Not every CSR knows that they are talking about. I have called D* 3-4 times to get something fixed.

Tired ... guess i'll try tomorrow ... frustrating to say the least :-( ... after confirming I had channel then said its probably blacked out ... really???? Can you buy a clue Mr. CSR???

Why why why why are NY Rangers games blacked out on MSG in Central Connecticut??? I get all the Mets games on SNY ... wtf????

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)