Msghd?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
A fairly reliable source over at the other guys posted in thread FS NY and MSG HD likely tomorrow...important note about Sabres HD games - DBSTalk.Com

FS NY and MSG HD likely tomorrow...important note about Sabres HD games

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those two channels are "likely" to launch tomorrow assuming the everything in engineering is finalized and ready to go.

This is great news for NHL Center Ice and NBA League Pass customers as those two channels cover the Knicks, Islanders, Devils, Rangers, and Sabres.

None of the HD games from these two networks will appear on channel 94 or 95. MPEG4 only so they're going to be on their RSN channel and, when available, on the CI and LP packages.

However, the Sabres games in HD are received on a seperate feed so the Sabres games will NOT be in HD when these two channels are launched until that feed can be brought in via fiber in a few weeks...but that is coming as well (stay patient Sabres fans...soon)

Again, tomorrow is likely, but not 100% just yet but that is the plan.

Enjoy!

I heard from my contact that it wont be this week, but they are shooting for next Wednesday.

I would love it if it was earlier though. :D

Actually I should have checked my inbox before posting this... I got the same message word for word from my contact. This is good news!

i just read satelliteracer's post at dbstalk from rad's post, he's saying 12/5....which sounds like what scott is saying! evidently, he edited the original coment to read 12/5 to keep it in policy with wednesday launches and to troubleshoot thursday and friday, if there were any problems.

but that will bring more hockey in hd, which makes me a very happy camper!

Being a big time Sabre fan I hope it's sooner than later. I love watching the Sabres feed and when it's not in HD and the opposing team is in HD it really sucks.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts