MSNBC HD Now Available

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
You may be jumping the gun about Absolute. Classic silver + HD here. It's in the ALL HD guide, but won't come on...Error 004.

Bah... lots of on screen garbage on MSNBC HD.

Attachments

• msnbc.jpg
    msnbc.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 473
I've got it now after doing a front panel reset (per error screen).

I lied. It came in. Changed channel then back, Error 004.

On my commercial account, it has appeared as 9511, but is in RED. It has not mapped down to 209, or 4xxx, and cannot be selected. I get a "subscription" error 014.

I had this same issue with the Gang of Seven that were added a few months ago. It was about a month before they were selectable on my commecial receivers. It took many calls and emails to their commercial support dept.

My opinion is that they simply didn't add those channels to the authorization database for the package to which we subscribe. I hope this will not be happening with MSNBC, as well.

Still don't have it after two resets. Is this another 'Not available to Turbo HD Gold + Platinum customers who were tricked into thinking they would get everything' channel?

Still don't have it after two resets. Is this another 'Not available to Turbo HD Gold + Platinum customers who were tricked into thinking they would get everything' channel?

See my post #4.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts