MSNBC HD Now Available

Turbo Gold here as well, with red. It looks just like FoxNews and FoxBusiness in the guide... I only see one version, and it is red. So no, I am not getting it...

Too bad. I was hoping to switch to Turbo once this channel launched. Want Speed HD too but that channel alone would not have been enough to keep me in a Classic package.

Guess that debate is irrelevant now.

Was just told by 'Sabrina' that MSNBC is not available to Turbo subscribers. So I'll just downgrade to Turbo Bronze and keep the platinum package for Movies. If I can't get all HD why bother paying for it?

I have HD absolute, have done both hard boot and check switch and MSNBCHD is still listed in green (not available without changing subscription) Not bothering to call DISH, my last call I was giving them details on what previous reps had said and was told "sorry they told you that but you ought to be grateful for what you have at that price" and they hung up on me, I have no desire to listen to more garbage and treated rudely.

Edit: Just noticed that channel# 9511 is in red and 209 is in green?

Last edited:
Folks your are not missing anything---programs are still SD other space is wasted with garbage--not true HD
That's the plan for now during much/most/all of the daytime, much like CNBC. The evening shows - Olberman, Maddow, etc are supposed to be in 16:9 HD. Not sure about Morning Joe...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)