mtv networks

mikedz4

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 15, 2004
I saw the mtv networks in the uplink report. When will they officially be added? I'm talking about cmt music, mtvu, bet jazz, etc.

what i heard they will be added with the rest of the viacom channels on july 6th this wed

That was just one member's speculation!
I was the member that made the speculation. I wish Blugras wouldn't take what I say as fact. I'm just saying what might happen because I like to think about these things. There may not be much of an uplink this week given that it's the week of 4th of July. The MTV channels may not come until the 13th or may not even come at all. We'll see what happens...

Reactions: KAB
I was the member that made the speculation. I wish Blugras wouldn't take what I say as fact. I'm just saying what might happen because I like to think about these things. There may not be much of an uplink this week given that it's the week of 4th of July. The MTV channels may not come until the 13th or may not even come at all. We'll see what happens...
I wouldn't sweat it. Bluegras likes to pick up on every blurb as something likely rather than maybe.... Scott may well have mentioned that the 6th might be the day but he also said that he starts 'rumor' threads for a reason. Until a channel is actually on you TV it doesn't exist...

I wouldn't sweat it. Bluegras likes to pick up on every blurb as something likely rather than maybe.... Scott may well have mentioned that the 6th might be the day but he also said that he starts 'rumor' threads for a reason. Until a channel is actually on you TV it doesn't exist...
I agree with you about Blugras. Remember how Scott said BBCWN was coming on the 29th but we all know how that turned out. New channels typically go into test mode for at LEAST 2 weeks right? That's what I've noticed anyway from reviewing the uplink reports. If that's true, it seems logical that we'll see the MTV channels light up on the 6th.

are these channels going to be added today or this week or has the launch been postponed?

I noticed today MTV Live was gone. So is Viacom and Dish having a problem? I haven't been paying much attention w/others going on. So I just added the records I had set on Dish and put em on my Directv receiver.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts