mtv networks

My guess is Charlie really didn't want to add these low rated channels in the first place but had to during contract negotiations...which is why they were added just for this new Flex package and only in SD. Since hardly any one will have this particular package...he won't have to pay very much for them.

Very much along the lines of my guess - these channels would never have been added if they had to be in the Top packages.

What does the official press release/announcement by DISH say about what packages the new channels will be in?

There needs to be a way to add on NFL Network and RedZone to the Flex pack for interested viewers. The Multi-Sport pack is only for those with 120 and higher because of Fox Sports Regional channels. I don't think those interested in receiving NFL programming care about their regional Fox Sports as much considering it doesn't carry NFL games. I also don't get why you can't add Multisport the way it is, regardless of Fox Sports--it's a $13 add on. No one wants to switch to the Top 120+ for it.

Reactions: pattykay
The Mtv networks are nothing more than video music of a certain genre depending on which channel you are watching. Now I have pretty much stopped watching music videos unless it is a real hit, so I am really not watching these 6 SD channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)