mtv networks

:notrolls a troll with photoshop skills or a brief engineering mistake. Either way all these check switches and resets aren't going to make them show up.
I believe Link and don't think it was photoshopped. I'm going with engineering mistake. I even bet the channels are scheduled to go live tomorrow, but they were prematurely flipped on by someone not doing their job in a professional manner.

:notrolls a troll with photoshop skills or a brief engineering mistake. Either way all these check switches and resets aren't going to make them show up.
I don't have photoshop skills and will show you the guide with the channels when I get back home. I had CMT Music on all afternoon.

I will correct that my dad with Hopper 3 and Top 200 did not have the new channels. He told me he did but was wrong. I checked it myself when I stopped by there.

Reactions: simplexswrhs90
I don't have photoshop skills and will show you the guide with the channels when I get back home. I had CMT Music on all afternoon.

I will correct that my dad with Hopper 3 and Top 200 did not have the new channels. He told me he did but was wrong. I checked it myself when I stopped by there.
No need for that. I believe you if you have other members vouching for you.

Yea, E* decided that because you (& your twin brother bg) like to repeatedly pester the living $#^t out of everyone on things like this, they decided to NOT add anything, anymore... :rolleyes:

I switched to the new flex pack. I'm getting the new Viacom music channels

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    512.1 KB · Views: 324
Doesn't Dish only do uplinks on Wednesdays?
Traditionally Wednesdays and sometimes Thursdays. "New channel" announcements are usually released on Thursday to allow most receivers to have gone through the reboot process and make sure most subscribers already have the channel in their guide.
But that doesn't mean that is the only day the do uplinks.
However releasing new channels on a Friday or over the weekend is not common at all for Dish.

Reactions: EricfromTx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts