Multi-quote testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras pretium dolor in nisi suscipit sollicitudin egestas lectus blandit. Nulla gravida porttitor nisl, eget ultrices mi vehicula in. Etiam dui orci, pretium et rutrum non, convallis varius ipsum. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos.

if you are trying to multi-quote its the thing in the right hand corner of the post. the "quotes with the +" thing. You click on each post then hit "reply to thread"

This is a test. This is only a test. In the event of an actual emergency...

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras pretium dolor in nisi suscipit sollicitudin egestas lectus blandit. Nulla gravida porttitor nisl, eget ultrices mi vehicula in. Etiam dui orci, pretium et rutrum non, convallis varius ipsum. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos.

like this :)

I have always hit the "thing" for the first then "Reply with quote" on the 2nd.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

if you are trying to multi-quote its the thing in the right hand corner of the post. the "quotes with the +" thing. You click on each post then hit "reply to thread"

It's all latin to him, Ice!

kinda cool huh :D:D

It's all latin to him, Ice!

kinda cool huh :D:D

Yep! :D

Can you do a multi-line quote from a single post? I mean breaking the quote up into different lines.

Not sure if this was what Hall meant by "manually done", but there is a quicker way to do that. You can highlight the first part of the quote, then when the pop-up appears, hit reply. It adds the first quote to the reply box at the bottom of the page...then go back to the original post you are quoting and do the same thing. Highlight the second portion of the quote, hit reply on the pop-up again, and it will add the second portion of the quote to the reply box!

Not sure if this was what Hall meant by "manually done", but there is a quicker way to do that. You can highlight the first part of the quote, then when the pop-up appears, hit reply.

This is to reply to the first, so Yes, if I am understanding the question correctly and it shows up when I hit Post.
then go back to the original post you are quoting and do the same thing. Highlight the second portion of the quote, hit reply on the pop-up again, and it will add the second portion of the quote to the reply box!

Like this ...
I think the question was whether you can now reply to the first part of the question below it separate from the original.

I will try that now.

Ok, so I posted under the first half as well as the last ...
I've done that before, just haven't in awhile.

Reactions: yelraek and KE4EST
Can you do a multi-line quote from a single post?

I mean breaking the quote up into different lines.
I was on my phone earlier so the usual options aren't available. I just did what you are asking using the technique that DWS44 details with one minor difference.

You can highlight the first part of the quote, then when the pop-up appears, hit reply.
Or, when you get the pop-up, choose "+Quote". Highlight text and repeat as often as you want.

Not sure if this was what Hall meant by "manually done", but there is a quicker way to do that. You can highlight the first part of the quote, then when the pop-up appears, hit reply. It adds the first quote to the reply box at the bottom of the page...then go back to the original post you are quoting and do the same thing. Highlight the second portion of the quote, hit reply on the pop-up again, and it will add the second portion of the quote to the reply box!

Thank you for the tip. Works for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts