Multiple Outputs

itons

Original poster
Jun 22, 2004
does anyone know if the 211 or 411 can out put from svideo and DVI at the same time? my 811 is setup to record my shows through svideo and but i am able to watch my HD channels through DVI.

Thanks

I hooked up my 211 using RF for SD channels and it actually looks very good. I was like WTH? I used S-Video and composite with the 811 before but I always saw some blocks in the SD channels.

so it should be possible to have VIDEO1 setup with HDMI and VIDEO 2 set to svideo and be able to switch between video1 and video2 to view satellite.

Last edited:
itons said:
so it should be possible to have VIDEO1 setup with HDMI and VIDEO 2 set to svideo and be able to switch between video1 and video2 to view satellite.

Yes. If you mean on your TV switching between inputs. But why do that? With your HD set, just always use the HDMI or component inputs from the 211 to watch both HD and SD. That will always give you better picture than using the SD inputs.

true but i have sage recording my favorite shows through svideo and output to component. when i am not recording i bypass the PC entirely to watch HD on a different output through DVI.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)