music choice

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jbmiller

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 25, 2005
eau claire,wisconsin
hi, i have charter cable basic and digital basic with no cable box. my apartment has free cable. i'm using a samsung led hdtv. i don't have music choice anymore. where is are they now?? i live in eau claire wisconsin, they were in the 80's .everything else comes in great
john

This may not apply to you but I have no cable box and use a Sony LCD tv with a tuner and the music choice through Charter come in at 77.11--77.56 on my channel listing.
I am in Kearney, Ne.
With cable box they are 903-948, at least in this part of the U.S.

Last edited:
Is MC now encrypted on cable or is it just now in a format that a standard QAM tuner can not see? and I'm talking about the regular broadcast MC, not the ondemand part.

A follow up to my post #3. I no longer receive the music choice channels, via the QAM tuner, as I once did. I miss them. I have internet only as I've had for quite awhile, and the mc channels went away part at a time, lost about 25 of them at first, then couple of weeks later the balance were gone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts