Must Be Everyone Is Happy.....

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Now that we got ours running how it should, we could not be happier! It was worth going through a little bit of a headache. I've been having some health problems over the last 2 months and have had to rest quite a bit. I could not imagine what I would do without Skyangel.

The 48 hour rewind just makes so many viewing options at any time of the day. :cool:

I have only one issue

I really like the SkyAngel service and really only have one issue.

I HATE buffering and have called SkyAngel several times about it. They switched me to the Dallas server but that was no better. They moved me back to the NY server but I still get buffering even at 4AM.

I'm not so sure that SkyAngel will not need to put an additional server on the East Coast maybe Washington DC as more users move to IPTV. I got SkyAngel because I like the lineup but also for FOX News and when I get buffering I usually miss a key point that is trying to be made.

Overall happy with SkyAngel, I just wish I could get rid of BUFFERING!

I'm not so sure that SkyAngel will not need to put an additional server on the East Coast maybe Washington DC as more users move to IPTV.
I agree they probably need more servers but since their current servers are in NY, Dallas and California I would think they would spread any new ones around a little bit more, maybe Chicago and Atlanta.

I would second that they need some servers in the midwest. Chicago would make sense. Our buffering situation was fixed by changing servers but now we get the 'server busy' message a couple of times a day.

The servers are the responsibility of NeuLion; I don't think Sky Angel has any control over it.

Jeff

Based on what others have posted on this forum I do think Sky Angel does at least know that some servers have gotten bogged down at times. (Election night, etc.) Whether it is Neulion or Sky Angel the bottom line is they might need some more servers. As for our service, now that things have gotten straightened out we enjoy the service and can handle the 'server busy' message once and awhile. The programming is so much better than the garbage on normal TV.

I am totally satisfied with SkyAngel...If you really take the time to look through the VOD stuff, it is amazing how much is there. Of course the Premium Secular channels do not VOD on the Total Package. I do have a Media Center PC with a Tuner card in it but still cannot the two hooked up even though someone says it can be done. If anyone has done it please let me know.

Danny

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)