My 622 has shipped (1 Viewer)

Register Today to see less ads! It's Free!

tomdkat

SatelliteGuys Family
Mar 3, 2005
As many you have read in previous posts I have been in dish networks executive office's face the past 2 weeks about getting the run around on when I will get my 622. They said I will receive it this week and I can activate it by calling the executive office..... No it is not an empty box

tomdkat

SatelliteGuys Family
Mar 3, 2005
sonnyboy11 said:
Did they give you a tracking number by chance?

he said it takes a day to get in his computer... He will email it to me today or tomorrow>>> I will post it when i receive it

Dawgfan

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Jan 5, 2006
NE Georgia
I called today and was told my 622 shipped to me on Feb. 14. She couldn't give me a tracking number. I ordered on Feb. 1. My installed is sheduled on Feb. 25.

tomdkat

SatelliteGuys Family
Mar 3, 2005
Kirby Baker said:
Lets see, I wonder if I can re-route that package to a different address... ;)
There are 80,000 in Murrieta, you are more than welcome to look on every door step tomorrow

sonnyboy11

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 5, 2005
Just called Dish HD tech support and they said my 622 shipped to me yesterday and it should be delivered by Monday, 2/20 according to tracking (could not get the tracking number out of them :(). If true, then my 2/22 install date is going to hold up just fine. That is pretty darn good news!

cpdretired

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Dec 6, 2003
Lemont, Il.
sonnyboy11 said:
Just called Dish HD tech support and they said my 622 shipped to me yesterday and it should be delivered by Monday, 2/20 according to tracking (could not get the tracking number out of them :(). If true, then my 2/22 install date is going to hold up just fine. That is pretty darn good news!

Maybe I'm missing something but I thought that the 622 had to be professionaly installed. Why pay for a service call.
I have an unused LNB line at the back of my 811 now. In my home I have a Dish 500 and a 61.5 Dish. In the Chicago area you have no need for a Dish 1000.

tomdkat

SatelliteGuys Family
Mar 3, 2005
cpdretired said:
Maybe I'm missing something but I thought that the 622 had to be professionaly installed. Why pay for a service call.
I have an unused LNB line at the back of my 811 now. In my home I have a Dish 500 and a 61.5 Dish. In the Chicago area you have no need for a Dish 1000.

I already have a dish 1000 and i pissed and moaned and they waved it

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts